Hi all,

I'm stuck with this and I need some help. :)
Trying to fix some mistakes in hr_HR.xml file used for our locale setup, but I don't understand few strings, nor they are explained good in manual. Here is our locale file: http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/i18npool/source/localedata/data/hr_HR.xml

1.  Long dates:
<LongDateDayOfWeekSeparator>, </LongDateDayOfWeekSeparator> - my guess this means separator after "monday, "? <LongDateDaySeparator>. </LongDateDaySeparator> - does this reffer to "1." or "first."? <LongDateMonthSeparator> </LongDateMonthSeparator> - writing month as an string and not number is ok <LongDateYearSeparator> </LongDateYearSeparator> - does this reffer to "2013" or "two thousand and thirteen"?

2. Format Element:
formatindex="16" - according to manual, formatindex value should be from 0 to 49 except I cannot use numbers 10, 11, 48 and 49. Can I go above 49? I wanted to add some formatting, but all numbers are taken. Also, can I assign number however I want, or there are some rules?

<FormatElement msgid="CurrencyFormatskey5" default="false" type="medium" usage="CURRENCY" formatindex="16">
      <FormatCode>#.##0,00 CCC</FormatCode>
    </FormatElement>
<FormatElement msgid="CurrencyFormatskey6" default="false" type="medium" usage="CURRENCY" formatindex="17"> <FormatCode>#.##0,-- [CURRENCY];[RED]-#.##0,-- [CURRENCY]</FormatCode>
    </FormatElement>

Can someone explain this 2 currency formattings to me? I don't understand what does CCC means in first formatting, and what does ,-- means in second?

Thank you!
Mihovil