Hi :)
I have forwarded your question to the global translators list in the hope that they can help you.
I really think you need to contact the dev's lists if you want to find out how to build LO from
scratch.  It is quite far outside of the type of thing the Users List can help with but it was good
to ask here first so we can try to signpost you to the best places to get the answer from.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)