2012.09.23 18:12, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
2012.09.23 15:13, Michael Bauer wrote:
I think we can at least make Luka co-admin. I contacted the old Georgian maintainers - also for Firefox, in case Luka would like to rescue another dormant project :) - and got no response and it's been months now. I eventually found two people who are interested but due to a lack of time, they've so far only made small inroads into Firefox and nothing yet on LO.

I'll email Luka off-list and let him know who they are, so perhaps they can work out some collaboration but in any case, my suggestion is to make Luka co-admin right now.

I fully agree, but I need Luka to register with Pootle and send us his username first. ;)

For the record, Luka's username is zero and he now has admin permissions on Georgian. It doesn't look like we would've had an active Georgian team lately so I won't wait much longer for the team lead to reply.

Rimas