Dňa 15.04.2012 15:56, Sveinn í Felli  wrote / napísal(a):
Hi,

saw some strange lines in Pootle for languagetool:

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/is/extensions/languagetool/MessagesBundle_is.properties/translate/?page=5

Messages #74 and #77 contain English source messages in my Icelandic language - identical to the translation of next string above.

I'm pretty sure I did not myself mess up this by translating offline, even if this looks like a sort of line duplication or newline error in MessagesBundle_is.properties

Can you investigate further ?

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli

Hi,

the same happens to me in languagetool in Slovak. It looks like the file (MessagesBundle_sk.properties) is corrupt.

This is its part where the error happens:

pl=Poľsky
repetition=Možný preklep: zopakovali ste slovo
resultAreaText=Tu sa zobrazí výsledok
resultTime=<br>\r\nČas: {0}ms (vrátane {1}ms na použitie pravidiel)<br>
!!!!Čas:{0}ms (vrátane {1}ms na použitie pravidiel)<br>
ru=Rusky

The lines marked by !!!! are by pootle displayed as independent messages with the Slovak text in English version of the message. See the attached screenshot, messages 74 and 77.

Milos

--
email&  jabber: sramek.milos@gmail.com