Dear all,
I am the admin of the Aragonese (an, an_ES) localization team. As we are a small team, we decided to concentrate on a single big project at a time, and the decision at the beginning of the year was to prioritize the localization of Firefox. This is why the project of localizing LibO has not had any activity in the last weeks. Now that Firefox has been localized, the idea is that the team will focus on LibreOffice as well as on keeping updated Firefox localization. Here, I have one doubt. Will new localizations be added to the succesive 3.5.x releases? Or should we forget about LibO 3.5 and think in the next 3.6 release? If the answer is to go for 3.6, it's worth to begin with 3.5 localization and then convert to 3.6 files?

  Thanks in advance
Juan Pablo Martínez