2011.10.27. 22:45 keltezéssel, Valter Mura írta:
Il 27/10/2011 17:32, Andras Timar ha scritto:
Hi Martin,

Yes, there were some last minute changes to help, basically links to
*.services.openoffice.org were changed to links that point to TDF
servers. I changed the links in translations, too, but I'll release
the new pot/sdf files ASAP and update Pootle.

We are waiting for you, Andras... :)

Yesterday I put new SDF/POT files online.
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-SDF/

By this morning Pootle update is done for help, it is still running for the UI. But please note, that if you do nothing, then you are still fine, because the URLs have been replaced in git with a sed script. This Pootle update serves no other purpose than to sync source and Pootle again. So don't panic, if you don't have time to work on 3.4 translations this weekend.

Best regards,
Andras