I'm a dunce >.< thanks, got it.

Ok, I have a slack handful of questions. But first of all, overall I'm happy with it to go live - there are small linguistic things to tweak but nothing that affects overall functionality and workability. <whew>

1) I had to choose Custom Install, then select Gaelic (gd) as an additional language. If I choose Typical, then I don't get a language choice. Is this because this is a rc and not the full blow thing or should Typical installation not offer the interface language during installation?

2) The accelerators are a bit of a mess and putting them right would be a bit of a fruitless task, methinks, especially since it's rarely easy to tell which string is which. I followed the thread about those and I jotted down the code, but I don't trust myself with code of that complexity given my lack of programming skills. Is there any chance of someone stripping those from all the gd files?

I considered leaving it till after but given that nobody really is used to certain combinations at the moment, I reckon it would be better for continuity to change them before.

If that's not doable at all, I don't consider it an issue critical enough not to go with the 8 Nov though.

3) Sort of related to 2). At which point should I start/stop correcting those in relation to 8 Nov? Or in other terms, if I change a type now, will it affect what's in the release? Or would it be better to wait until after?

le meas,

Michael

27/10/2011 16:30, sgrìobh Andras Timar:
Hi Michael,

helppacks are for help only, the big installer contains all UI translations.

Best regards,
Andras