Le 2011-06-01 11:48, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :
Marc Paré wrote:
The extensions site is still working, but it is an Oracle run site

It isn't (even though it must be the fifth time or so that I have to
write this, so you are in good company in thinking wrong!). See the same
thread you linked to, namely
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.website/4753

and the server is slow and unpredictable. But you can still access it

This is true. But problems are totally unrelated to Oracle. OSUOSL
support is working on it, but quite slowly.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Yes, sorry Andrea,

Agh! I did it again. Thanks for correcting me and my apologies for the adding to the confusion.

Cheers

Marc