Hi Michael

Le 2011-06-01 10:51, Michael Bauer a écrit :
Guys,

I'm not sure what the politics are and I'm not that interested to be
honest. But I have a practical problem - LO links to the OO extensions
site, which has also been down for almost as long as the OO Pootle site.

Is there something in the pipeline for a separate extensions site? Or
does anyone know if the OO Extenstions site is coming back?

Cheers,

Michael

The problem with extensions has/is being discussed on the website list. You may want to catch up on the threads and you may wish to participate on those threads as they are monitored and commented by the website team members who are involved in the upcoming solution. So, for the time being, the link will still point there as there are other extenuating circumstances making the migration of the extensions to LibO servers, the most important one being that of copyright. We are having problems confirming copyright from the extension authors as there are no email/contact that accompany the extensions. But this is being worked on.

The extensions site is still working, but it is an Oracle run site and the server is slow and unpredictable. But you can still access it between hiccups for the time being.

The threads on extensions may be found at the following:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.website/4748

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.website/4834

Cheers

Marc