All  supported languages were imported except Serbian, Slovenian   and
Romanian, because they indicated that they do not want to  use  our
Pootle. I would happily add them of course, if they  changed their  minds.
Except trying to have most of the Open Source  and Free Software Romanian
translations in one place, I do not  understand why the Romanian team keeps
LibreOffice translation on http://tradu.softwareliber.rom but it became
unpractical now with  the migration of all translations on this Pootle
server.
There are only  few applications translated there and with Transifex,
Launchpad
and  other collaborative translation solutions I doubt the success of this
local
oriented one.

Here I can make Pootle show me the  translations in other languages that I
know,
which is very practical  when you want to ensure that the sens of the
translated
phrase is the  good one. On Narro there's only the Romanian language
available!

Personally I'd like to see LibreOffice Romanian translation migrated  here
on
Pootle, like everyone else.

you should negotiate this  with your team leader. It would be even less
practical if half of your team  worked on LibreOffice in Narro, and the other
half in Pootle. This has to be a  team's coordinated decision.

Just what I said, either we do everything here on Pootle (recommended), or we
move all on Narro.
Currently there are some parts on Narro and some parts on Pootle.

But I'm not the coordinator, otherwise the decision would be already taken.

Cheers,
Florin