Hi Samúel Jón,

it's weird, cause the default name of the built-in terminology file seems to be essential.po, but yours was named terminology-is.po. Did you upload your own file and delete the old one using Pootle interface? This behaviour of Pootle looks a big buggy to me, and if we could extract the steps to reproduce this bug, we could file it in Pootle's bug tracker.

I've initialized that file to reflect the current state of the database. You should be able to download it now.

Rimas