On 28 February 2011 21:12, ruud habets <ruud@ari.xs4all.nl> wrote:
Peter Ruwoldt schreef:

Hi
I am wanting to develop a Pitjantjatjara spell checker for
LibreOffice.  Pitjantjatjara is one of a number of indigenous
languages from Central Australia.  I'm hoping that what we learn from
doing this will enable us to develop spell check dictionaries for
other Australian indigenous languages.

I have a list of words in a unicode text file where each word is on a
new line.  There are about 2300 lines/words.

I have no idea what to do next and I would appreciate clues for the next
steps.

Thanks
Peter

This should give you a first start: