I downloaded and played with LO331RC1 multilang for Windows (and Slovenian
helppack for Windows).
Here are my findings:
good stuff:
A1) the online/wiki help opens in the language of the GUI (if it exists on
wiki);
bad stuff:
B1) the multilang installer on Windows XP does not run in the language of
the system locale (i.e. Slovenian in my case). Installer is made of two
installers or install phases, actually. The first one is the unpacker and
the second is the installation itself, run from the unpacked installer. The
funny thing I noticed is, that the first unpacking phase runs in English; if
I let this phase proceed to the second phase and run the unpacked installer,
that installer also runs in English. If I stop the unpacked installer and
run it manually again from the folder, where it has been unpacked, it runs
in - Slovenian. Since I do not know nor read the code I am only able to
speculate here: the unpacked installer is able to find out the system locale
and run in that language; the unpacking installer isn't; since the unpacking
installer forces the wrongly deducted system locale, the unpacked installer
runs in English;
B2) minor/cosmetic issue: the multilang installer and (Slovenian) helppack
installer do not have "Publisher" variable set, they display "Unknown
Publisher" when system asks user if one allows to run it for security
reasons;
B3)