2011/2/8 Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@novell.com>

       So - thus far we have:

       Norbert, Thorsten and
       Nguyen Vu Hung & Martin Srebotnjak

       pro this, and you against it. So - looking at your rational:

maybe I did not make myself clear.

I do not like the current "help must be separate pack" concept at all.
Especially since the online help does not work in different languages as it
should on the launch of such a big change.

Even when it will work (hopefully in 3.3.2), like Christian, I believe help
is a constitutive part of an office suite, just like the printing and
importing/exporting module etc. Noone thought of separating that (well, it
does not take as much space on disk as help, I guess).

So I would prefer it to be done the OOo way - full language builds (gui and
help), i.e. Spanish, Slovenian, English build etc. If LO has problems with
infrastructure, then different lang teams could maybe provide hosting space
for their language builds.

If that is not possible, my next vote goes for full-all-language-build (with
all-language gui and help).

Lp, m.