Hi Rimas,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Rimas Kudelis <rq@akl.lt> wrote:
2011.02.08 17:46, Christian Lohmaier rašė:
On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Nguyen Vu Hung<vuhung16plus@gmail.com>
 wrote:
On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Michael Meeks<michael.meeks@novell.com>
 wrote:
[...]
And to changing the installer type:
This would have major drawbacks as well.

* You have to build the installer as root/admin user

Where did you get that from? I haven't tried to build a mac package, but I
see no reason why doing that would require root rights.

Well, you might see no reason, but I did try, thus I know from own experience.
The same stupid restriction that you cannot run osacompile without
either being logged in graphically or being root. Yes, you don't see a
reason why it would require that, but it is like it is.

* You cannot install as regular user (you always have to identify as
administrator)
(authentication is done before being able to select a target-directory)

At least the latter is not true at all, or, as you prefer to say, bullshit.
You should check your facts before posting. :P

I did, believe me.

ciao
Christian