I used to submit en-GB sdf via issue for l10n integration for OOo releases. I didn't bother Pavel for en-GB DEV300 builds as I could do my own test builds as needed.

Once we get LO 3.3 out of the way, I'd like to get en-GB into Pootle and get rid of the mega-l10n repo. (even though it will involve a bit of retooling at this end)

Stuart