2011.01.05 19:04, Andras Timar rašė:
2011/1/5 Kevin Bortis<bortis@translate-wae.ch>
Contact person: Kevin Bortis<bortis@translate-wae.ch>
Pottle account:<bortis@translate-wae.ch>

Language name:
  * eng: Walser
  * native: Walser
  * ISO 639-3: wae

Teams URL: https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-wae<https://launchpad.net/%7Elp-l10n-wae>
Wiki: http://wiki.translate-wae.ch

Thanks

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to LibreOffice. Your situation is very interesting, because
currently Walser language is not supported at all by LibreOffice. At the
moment you can translate only a few extra strings for LibreOffice 3.3 in
Pootle. Soon we'll open translation of LibreOffice Next (3.4?), too. But
support for Walser locale must be added first to the source code, too. See:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Adding_a_new_language_or_locale

Regardless of that, I've added Walser to Pootle and made Kevin the language admin.

Kevin, one more thing that I (as well as Pootle developers) would like to know is the gettext plural form that should be used for Walser. Do you perhaps know it? Oh, I found it on your wiki page: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1) . I'm using that for now, but please ping me if it's actually incorrect. Thanks!

You can start translating the LibreOffice bits that are already in Pootle, especially if you haven't used it before. But you shouldn't expect LibO 3.3 to come out in Walser as well as other locales, for the reasons stated above by Andras. Also, if you have a terminology file, you can try to upload it to Terminology project in your language, but I'm not sure whether this would work, so please ping me if you e.g. can't add this project to your language.

Also, please list your team on the wiki page: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams.

Kind regards,
Rimas