Hi Martin,

On 2010-12-16 at 17:58 +0100, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:

This is the wikihelp that will be available only in en_US, HC2 will be
available in all language has helppacks. What we call online help is a bit
confusing as it was the help files available with the OOo/LO version. Lets
speak about HC2 for the local files and wikihelp for the files on the wiki.

Sophie, I understand that. But out of the box, installing the international
package, not being aware that localized help is not included, and setting
interface language to lets say French will render GUI in French. And then
that user will press F1 on an GUI item and get - English wiki help. Is that
OK? How will you tell all French potential users of LO that they MUST
install the HC2 localized help separately, otherwise they will use a
non-approved French version?

We can easily show a suggestion to download a localized version of the
help on each and every page, if the language is not en_US.  With your
help (the l10n team), this can be even shown in the native language of
the user, with a direct link to the download location.  How does that
sound?

Regards,
Kendy