Hello,
As the RC1 is coming, here is the latest sdf file of the Drouizig works.

To be commited, please.
Thanks,
Denis
Le jeudi 25 novembre 2010 à 06:44 +0100, Andras Timar a écrit :
Hello Denis,

There is no deadline announced. In my opinion you can submit your
translation any time, and it can be included, if it does not break the
build (I'll check this).

After 3.3 Pootle will be set up for all strings. I recommend that you
use this Pootle server to manage your po files. It will be announced
in libreoffice-l10n list.

Best regards,
Andras