sorry for the delay. I've just updated the Pootle files from git.
Hopefully this didn't drop any existing translations, but in case it
did, please raise your hand.
This update added one string (My AutoText) to the localization files,
which means all translations are now incomplete again.
2010.11.20 01:20, Andras Timar rašė:
2010.11.14. 22:13 keltezéssel, Andras Timar írta:
Conclusion: localized mytext.bau files (currently hu and sl) can be
removed from the source, because they are useless. Don't send more
translations via bugzilla. We need to localize this string elsewhere.
I guess we can "intercept" this string in
sw/source/ui/misc/glossary.cxx and replace it to the localized
equivalent (a new "My AutoText" string should be added to
glossary.hrc/src in order we can localize it normally). I don't have
the patch but I'll work on it.
The patch has been pushed to libreoffice-3-3 branch, I updated the pot
file and all po files (hu, lt, sh, sl, and sr already have translations
for "My AutoText"). Please update the files in Pootle.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy