2010.11.06. 14:07 keltezéssel, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai írta:
Dear Translator Commnity,

Are you interested to translate extensions that could be enabled via
LibO build environment? I created a workflow to convert properties files
to po then back. Lets discuss the possibilities and if you are commited
to translate such extensions I will publis scripts, and the converted po
files.

Best regards,
KAMI

In libs-gui/l10ntools there is a complete and mature framework for
extracting strings from source code to SDF. It works with not only Java
.properties files but with several other file types as well. Not every
extension utilizes Java .properties, not even in LibO source. For
example you cannot localize Numbertext, Typography toolbar of Lightproof
this way – not to mention extensions that have help.

When you have the SDF snippets, you can convert them into PO or XLIFF
and upload those files to Pootle.

Andras