Hi Andras,

The first step should be, however, to sync with latest OOo milestone,
because l10n files have not been merged with OOO330_m11 and
OOO330_m12. I'm not sure why it was not done.

You mean that the latest translations have not been merged into
OOo's m11 and m11 - or that we have not merged translation changes
to the LibO repositories?

In either case - as long as we have translations from OOO330_m10 in
our repo, there is no need to merge anything from OOo repository.
There will be no translation changes after m10 at OOo side.

We have enough time before release and I'm sure we can handle this
without confusion.

Ok, no problem. thanks,

André
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit