On 08/10/10 15:40, Goran Rakic wrote:
У пет, 08. 10 2010. у 15:33 +0200, Olav Dahlum пише:
This is mostly due to the Norwegian upstream translation being
incomplete and some misunderstanding.
Would you prefer to wait after the l10n cws gets pulled from upstream
not to overwrite your changes?
I do not think we have the process defined in this moment how to handle
changes to the upstream translations, but we should define something
after the 3.3 time frame.
Are you in contact with the current OOo Dutch translation team?
Dutch? I'm Norwegian and part of the Norwegian upstream team. :-p
Yes, sure, I can always wait so I can merge with any new strings. I had
the m9 one ready when LO m7 came out,
so trying to reuse as much of it as I can. But I'm also trying to sync
the Norwegian Bokmål and Norwegian Nynorsk efforts.
Attached a picture to demonstrate...
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy