Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2018 -11-28

From another thread on ML currently
(Wiki page "Other Resources")
<snip>
// lots of good stuff at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Third_Party_Resources
<snip>
// and interesting stuff here
"I was still pondering how to organize things when I got side-tracked by
other things, but you can see what I was thinking at the time on the
Documentation
talk page <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Talk:Documentation> and my
user
page <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Khanson679/Wiki_cleanup>."

There is a bunch of reference material.

It might be as easy as the 'more' button on the
documentaiton.libreoffice.org page reference either the documentation page
on the wiki or the Third Party Resources page?

Drew