[libreoffice-documentation] Wiki page "Other Resources"

Hi all,
in the wiki when I'm clicking on menu "Documentation - Other Resources"
I'm getting this page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Other_Resources

This page is started by Kenneth but never been worked on (Perhaps he can
tell something about the page). It replaced an other page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Third_Party_Resources

What will happen with the first page?
Should we change the link in menu as long as there happens nothing at
the page?
What should be the content (if it isn't in the second page)?

Perhaps you can discuss it at your meeting today.

I'm cc'ing Dennis.

--
Grüße
k-j