sberg wrote
On 03/03/2020 08:49, Noel Grandin wrote:
I have reverted the libmerged patch that likely triggered this.

Lets see if tonight is any better.

Still no joy. The build log suggests  a Visual Studio configuration issue...

brief Build Log for tree: MASTER
Created at: Thu Mar 5 01:21
Show full Log
Return to the MASTER Status Page
Build Data

tinderbox: administrator: jenkins
tinderbox: brief-log: 1583367715.31850.html
tinderbox: brieflog:
https://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/cgi-bin/gunzip.cgi?tree=MASTER&brief-log=1583367715.31850
tinderbox: buildname: Jenkins_tb77_x64
tinderbox: errorparser: unix
tinderbox: errors: 2
tinderbox: full-log: 1583367715.31850.html
tinderbox: fulllog:
https://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/cgi-bin/gunzip.cgi?tree=MASTER&full-log=1583367715.31850
tinderbox: print:    jenkins on tb77
<https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_daily_tb_win/154/>  &nbsp;  core
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?id=22cbdc7b11e25ec8afc697096c008eac95022f02>
tinderbox: starttime: 1583367642
tinderbox: status: building
tinderbox: timenow: 1583367707
tinderbox: tree: MASTER

Pick an error message to see Log

End of Log File
checking for MSVC merge modules directory... configure: WARNING: not found
(check config.log)
cygpath: canĀ“t convert empty path

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html