On Tuesday 18 of February 2020, Michael Stahl wrote:
On 17.02.20 22:03, Luboš Luňák wrote:
  But the same can be said about system Python on Linux, no? So where's
the difference?

--enable-python=system is a configuration that only distro packagers
should use, after verifying that the system Python does provide
everything LO requires.

 I've been using it for ages too, and it just works for me. And I'm willing to
bet it'll just work for Windows Jenkins builds too.

it's not possible to distribute such LO builds

 This is not about distributing anything: