Németh László <nemeth@numbertext.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 2.,
H, 8:19):

Hi Regina,

Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept.
1., V, 19:44):

Hi all,

please have a look at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/78372/

An important question is whether you agree that I have changed the
import and export of our own line styles so that no prstDash line styles
are used for them. Instead I export them as custDash elements and
reconstruct them in the import.

The original idea with binding preset styles of LO and MSO was to support
some kind of interoperability: using the same or similar UI to check and
modify the line styles.
I can imagine easily, that StarOffice/OpenOffice.org copied the preset
styles of the old MSO originally. So maybe modifying/extending the preset
styles of LibreOffice would be the final step to create a better
interoperability again, and your nice improvement is the first step in this
direction.

I have not added tests yet. Please tell me, what you think would be good
to test.

I believe, testing import/export of preset styles of LO and MSO are the
most important,
but only unit testing can guarantee keeping the improvements, so maybe
it's worth to extend the list.

You know I always have a hard time with C++. So I welcome hints on how
to implement something better.

And technical question: What do I need to do locally in Git, so that the
information, that the no longer needed file "lo_preset_dashes.odt" has
to be deleted, is included in my commit?

If you deleted the file accidentally,

git checkout sw/qa/extras/ooxmlexport/data/lo_preset_dashes.odt

and

git rm sw/qa/extras/ooxmlexport/data/lo_preset_dashes.odt

and add deletion to the actual commit:

git commit --amend

Best regards,
László