Hi Rasmus,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 2:47 AM Rasmus Jonsson <wasmus@zom.bi> wrote:

I found this idea on the "Ideas without a mentor" page on the
Wiki. I found it really interesting and would love to work on it. I do
have a Pi and will try to experiment with this idea. I do realise
that the idea is at least two years old.

Matus is not active anymore therefore it is in "ideas without a
mentor" section. That section is for mentors - if someone who wants to
be an mentor is interested enough to pick up an older idea, he can
move it to the "active" list. Otherwise it's not something for
students to pick from.

Regards, Tomaž