Hi Sergiu,

On 02/02/2019 19.02, Sergiu Iabanji wrote:
Hello,
I've used libreoffice version 5 (don't know exactly the version) until
now and there was no bugs for me.
Today, I've installed version 6.1.4 (for Windows 7) and found 2 bugs:
[...]

Please report these bugs in the Bugzilla issue tracker at [1].
If these bugs were not present in LibreOffice 5, identifying when those
were introduced can help a lot in the process to get them fixed.
If you're interested in helping with this, the wiki page about
Bibisecting [2] describes the steps to do this.

Is it possible co correct these bugs?

Once the commit that introduced the regressions has been identified, it
is more likely that they can be resolved quickly (there's no guarantee
though).

    Michael

[1] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bibisect