On Monday 28 of January 2019, Michael Stahl wrote:
hope this will help:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/67012/

the idea is we use different symbol version for everything so LO libs
call into bundled library, system libs call into system library.

haven't tested it though, just make check runs fine here...

 Yes, that works. But before you do, could you please e.g. add URL of this
discussion to the commit message? "unintended hilarity" is a rather poor
problem description.

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak@collabora.com