On Friday 25 of January 2019, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 24/01/2019 21:36, Luboš Luňák wrote:
  Basically, the problem seems to be a variant of
http://blog.qt.io/blog/2011/10/28/rpath-and-runpath/ . In the build log
(https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil/22968/consoleF
ull#12040746019567f988-cbcf-4519-af05-6000b834f13f) there is an error
message
about "...instdir/program/soffice.bin: /lib64/libgpg-error.so.0: no
version information available (required  by
...instdir/program/libgpgme.so.11)". But our libgpgme shouldn't be using
system libgpg-error, they're both bundled.

Are you sure that those "no version information available" lines are
actually hard errors that make the process (and thus the test) fail, not
merely warnings (and the tests fail for another reason; I've seen such
undecipherable UITest failures sporadically, too)?

 No, those messages are not the errors that cause the failures, I listed it to
show that the system lib is used even though there's the bundled one.

 The actual hard error should be the one a couple of lines
later: "instdir/program/soffice.bin: relocation
error: ...instdir/program/libgpgme.so.11: symbol gpgrt_lock_lock, version
GPG_ERROR_1.0 not defined in file libgpg-error.so.0 with link time reference"

 In other words, the (system) libgpg-error used at runtime is older then the
(bundled) libgpg-error that was used during the build and doesn't have a
necessary symbol. And presumably that system libgpg-error would be too old
even during the build, at least I tried that in patchset #4 of gerrit#65426
and the build failed during compilation.

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak@collabora.com