Hi Eike,

c) The constraint date1 >= date2 is missing in §4.11.7.

It's date1 <= date2, isn't it? As stated for the other procedures as
"If date1> date2, then swap the values of date1 and date2."
I think that's missing for procedure E.

Yes, it should be
" c) The constraint date1 <= date2 is missing in §4.11.7."

I have made logical diagrams to cheack that all possible combinations of
date1 and date2 are covered - on the presumption that date1 >= date2.

That date1 >= date2 confuses me, date1 <= date2?

Yes, it should be date1 <= date2. At last I was consistent in mie taping error.

There's also a huge set of data available, yearfrac_data_basis_all.zip
generated by Excel. It is said it was used to create the Python script.
If the script already implements the correct algorithm there's probably
nothing to do, but if not and needs modification, could you please
verify the change with that data? Might be easiest to try with that
before setting up Calc for it. Also two .ods files with some edge cases
are there.

I will use this data for testing and enhancing the unittest document.

If you agree with my conclusions, would it be possible that you submit a
proposal for changing ODFF to reflect the above?
I think that a proposal from you is more effective than one from me ;-)

Lol, I can do.

Great, I will start working on the code and testing, then.

Winfried