Am August 28, 2018 4:04:37 PM UTC schrieb Samuel Thibault <sthibault@hypra.fr>:
Samuel Thibault, le lun. 12 févr. 2018 15:30:59 +0100, a ecrit:
- At some point we'll get confident that we won't introduce other
big classes of warnings over hundreds of .ui files. That's the point
where we can say "ok, let's start fixing the existing issues over
all .ui files once for good". We can then run through .ui files one
by one, fixing the issues and removing the corresponding suppression
lines. These could be used as "easy hacks" entries, they are usually
just a few lines to fix.

I'm not sure we want this handled as "easy hacks". The goal was to enable the checks always for the
build. Is this implemented and can I enable it?

My preferred solution would be, that generating the error files in the current build wouldn't break
it, but spill the errors to the console to annoy people, to get this fixed in time. Mind I have no
ideas about the amount of output / the current state.

If everything is fixed, we can change it to actually break the build. This is a different category
then translating German comments!

We can talk about this tomorrow on ESC, if the ML is not sufficient.

I have completed documentation on fixing them on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Accessibility

Could people check this documentation before we advertise it more broadly as an "easy hack"?
Nice.

The progression of all of this could be monitored with statistics reported e.g. in the minutes
of ESC calls.
So who would be responsible to fix it? If we don't test it on patch submission and break on error,
it would just pile up again.

ATB

Jan-Marek