Dear David,

On 06/12/18 10:52, David Tardon wrote:

On Mon, 2018-06-11 at 19:44 +0200, Paul Menzel wrote:
configure: error: cannot guess build type; you must specify one
/dev/shm/libreoffice-
core/external/libatomic_ops/ExternalProject_libatomic_ops.mk:19:
recipe for target '/dev/shm/libreoffice-
core/workdir/ExternalProject/libatomic_ops/build' failed
make[1]: *** [/dev/shm/libreoffice-
core/workdir/ExternalProject/libatomic_ops/build] Error 1

Add

$(eval $(call gb_UnpackedTarball_update_autoconf_configs,libatomic_ops))

to external/libatomic_ops/UnpackedTarball_libatomic_ops.mk . This will
replace the library's config.sub and config.guess by our internal--more
up-to-date--copies.

Thank you, that fixed it. I can submit a patch.

In the future, I should just use the system libraries.

Kind regards,

Paul