On 03/29/2018 12:09 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 03/27/2018 01:29 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

So coming back to my original question: So the intended behaviour is they're read-only and meant to "display" only some information?

css.sheet.FunctionDescription is apparently meant to be documentation for the sequence<css.beans.PropertyValue> returned by css.sheet.XFunctionDescription's getById.

I think all the IDL, which names have Description or Descriptor in it, have the same behaviour.

Going forward the I see a couple options:
1. Only test the get part and ignore the set part, because there is no value to it.
2. Drop these tests (don't convert them from Java to C++).

I'm not sure what tests exactly you're referring to.  I would naively assume that there is an existing test that obtains an instance of ScFunctionListObj, calls getById on it, and inspects the returned sequence.

I'm currently working on

https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/qadevOOo/tests/java/ifc/sheet/_FunctionDescription.java

and

https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/qadevOOo/tests/java/ifc/sheet/_SheetSortDescriptor.java