Adding to my last mail.

To explore, I have started reading about VML by
https://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-VML-19980513#h2:introduction, and
understanding the code from
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/oox/source/vml/. I am also
searching for each and every blog that can be beneficial for this task and
have read http://vmiklos.hu/blog/cloud.html blog by Miklos.

I would like to understand about implementation of VML. It would be really
helpful if I could get help to better understand this problem and can get
any type of documentation or blogs which will help in this task.

With Best Regards,
Ekansh Jha

‌