Reverted.
https://github.com/hunspell/hunspell/commit/58dfe79637982c5c49658c57c3b01d
4f44c07c19
I guess everybody should be happy now. Life goes on. I won't touch
version 1 code any more.

Thanks for reverting.

@ everyone in this thread

Ok, can we conclude now. V1 is tri-license back as it was, V2 will be
LGPLv3 only, for the time being. I did the change because I wanted to
link V2 into V1, to have full backward compatibility. But, I gave it an
additional though and there is a simple solution to link V1 into V2 and
keep the whole package backward compatible (including ABI).

Once V2 is finished, if you like it, put it in LibreOffice. If you don't
like it, don't do it. We are really trying hard to make a good product.

This is not an option, because Hunspell development is part of LibreOffice.
Authors and main contributors are all LibreOffice (OpenOffice.org)
developers.
Caolán and me used GitHub only as a git repository for Hunspell, fixing
Hunspell problems mostly reported by LibreOffice users.
Driving force and main target of Hunspell development is still LibreOffice.

I apologize for any inconveniences I created.

Thanks.

To solve this unfortunate situation, please, separate your "hunspell2"
project
under a different gitHub project and name, without using "Hunspell" or
"Hunspell v2" titles for it.

This will help me a lot to continue Hunspell developments for LibreOffice
in the next few weeks and later.

Best regards,
Laszlo

Cheers,