On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 06:03:30PM +0000, Димитриј Мијоски wrote:
   I don't see any copyright infringement, as Hunspell allowed LGPLv2.1 or
   later, which safely allows us to put out derivative work to LGPLv3. And
   also, ALL copyright notices were kept.

But you didn't ask the copyrigh holders.

   As for the license, I really don't see what is the problem with LGPLv3. It
   is a very open license which allows the library to be used pretty much
   everywhere, including application with more stricter licenses like GPL and
   proprietary licenses, and in more liberal licenses like BSD and MIT.

But not Apache, for example.

   Again, the library is in good hands. If you want I can even show you my
   computer science degree with the grades.

That does prove what?

Regards,

Rene