Sent from my iPhone

On 31 Mar 2017, at 10:59 pm, David Tardon <dtardon@redhat.com> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 04:08:18PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
* Crashtest update (Caolan)
   + Google / ossfuzz: 24 fuzzers active now, unchanged
       + not added any more tests – existing giving out enough noise
       + lots of horsepower: they are also testing for local leaks & hangs
            + previously ignoring those; lots in this category.
       + fast-hangs are more interesting than timeout – but fixing ...

As I missed the call yesterday...

I've started adding DLP libraries to oss-fuzz. There are 2 active fuzzers so far: for libmspub
and OLE2 parser in librevenge. I have
submitted pull requests for 3 more: libcdr, libpagemaker and libwpd. Another 2, libwpg and
libvisio, are in progress. I plan to add all the
libraries ultimately (if Google allows :-)

The yield is rather low, which is good. After all, the libraries have been fuzzed quite
extensively in the past...

D.

Ah! After months (a year or more?) of being away from LO I noticed a whole bunch of fuzzing
files... that's amazing work! A real boon for LibreOffice David, great work.

Is there a wiki page on how to use and integrate fuzzing?

Chris