Anyway, there's solenv/gbuild/AllLangResTarget.mk and if you invoke
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=instdir/program workdir/LinkTarget/Executable/rsc -h

I'm not sure what this means. T.T

When you make the formula module in libreoffice, you know that rsc compiler
creates a foren file using the resource file.

this command is main/formula make -f Makefile.

I would like to convert the "core_resource.src" file to "foren.res" using
the rsc compiler in other program.

So it's the same thing to try to make the same thing.
copy to my folder these folders and file
/main/formula
/main/rsc
/main/solenv
LinuxX86-64Env.Set

and
/formula gmake -f Makefile

but did not seem to work.

Ultimately, I want to use the files I want to convert to binary format using
the rsc compiler tool.