Hi Caloán,

I encountered a merge problem with one of my patches and so found out about your changes in sc/source/ui/src/scfuncs/src, commits b127134103e0fcf8b415f53eebed0b5180d782e3 and d698f823c31583cd36dad594d585849dbccbbb4a.

I probably missed any messages you sent out about this change and I have some questions about the change, as I sometimes try to add and improve Calc functions.

The comment in the top of sc/source/ui/src/scfuncs.src says "[...] In this sub resource, with index 1 the description of the function is given [...]". Do you mean index 0, the first element?

The extra function data now is in sc/source/core/data/funcdesc.cxx, class ScFunctionList.

Are there other files/classes/functions/etc. that need attention when adding new Calc functions that I should know of?

Don't get me wrong, the change promises to be a nice improvement, it's just that I temporarily lost my way and the old https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Calc/Implementation/Spreadsheet_Functions (I still haven't found the LibreOffice wiki on this) is really obsolete by now.

Winfried