On 12/02/2016 08:42 AM, Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote:
Am 30.11.2016 um 11:13 schrieb Stephan Bergmann:
So I tried to check whether that safe-mode feature allows to disable
bundled and/or shared extensions:  With current master on Linux,
'soffice --safe-mode' starts LO and displays a "Safe Mode" dialog that
offers (among other options) an "Uninstall extensions" radio button with
attached check boxes "Uninstall all user extensions" and "Uninstall all
extensions (including shared and bundled)".  But, even after selecting
the "Uninstall extensions" radio button, the two check boxes remain
disabled.

Can somebody clarify?

Do you have any extensions installed? These checkboxes are only enabled
when extensions are detected.

Doesn't make any difference in behaviour whether I have only bundled extensions installed (the various --enable-ext-* ones plus the dictionaries) or also some shared and per-user ones: Both check boxes are always disabled.