On 22/09/16 21:52, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Can you try whether this also works if you checkout current master and
just change the line

ifneq ($(PLATFORMID),linux_x86)

ifneq ($(PLATFORMID),linux_x86foobar)

in sc/Module_sc.mk to enable the test (disable skipping of the tests)?

Hi Christian

I'm ready to move forward from wherever I am at the moment. If you're asking

I can do a git pull to get the latest code base then run these tests -

1. Compile/test as is with no amendments - expected results no problems.
2. Compile/test with chiinv.fods amended to fail - expected results no
   problems as tests disabled.
3. Compile/test with chiinv.fods amended to fail plus the suggested
   amendment to sc/Module_sc.mk - expected results chiinv.fods fails as
   tests now enabled.

Will this be useful?

I only ever muddle through with git i.e. a clone then a git pull every so often.

Alex