Hi Eike

I've replicated the problem on -

Lubuntu 1404LTS (up to date as off a few days ago) - gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.4-2ubuntu1~14.04.3) 4.8.4

Slackware-Current (1402) hasn't been updated for a few months - gcc (GCC) 4.9.3

Yesterday once I understood what the actual problem was I raised two bug reports

 * Bug 101837 - EDITING: Calculation error for CHIINV function
 * Bug 101838 - Editing: Calculation error for MINVERSE function

In minverse.ods there was another issue, which I've not raised a bug, which was to do with a rounding error in Row 27 the actual result was 169841859430433 whereas the expected result is 169841859430434. Should I raise a bug report for this as well - so it can be tracked?

Alex