Great, we'll welcome your patches for review on gerrit :-)

I have a question regarding the patch submission on gerrit.
In searching for a faster way to implement
SheetDataBuffer::addColXfStyle (for tdf#100709), I noticed that the
current implementation had some bugs too. To keep it clean, I split up
the work into 2 commits: one for the bugfix (which changes the
imported file) and one for the performance fix (without any output
change).
Both commits have difference Change-Id tags, but I submitted them
using a single `logerrit submit master` command. Now gerrit says for
the second patch: 'Cannot Merge'. I could not find what this means,
but I suppose that the second patch without the first does not apply
cleanly on master (which is correct, they are dependent). But oddly
enough Jenkins can build the second patch, so I gues Jenkins does use
both patches for building.

What is the correct way to submit a patch series to gerrit? I'd like
to avoid squashing all patches into one commit, but there also has to
be a way for reviewers to see that all patches in a series are
related.

Maarten