On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 06:46:39PM +0200, jan iversen wrote:
- To extend my nightly statistic script, to check new commits (probably restricted to our code
repo).
- For every commit If the delta between the last commit from the author and this commit is more
than 1Year, the script will notify me.
- I will write a "happy to see you again" mail, with copy the dev list, so the author hopefully
starts to be an active part of the community again.

Sounds great! For the last point, it might make sense to have a look at that
first-after-a-year commit for two reasons:
- to (mildly) personalize the "happy to see you" mail
- to superficially check for something fishy being sneaked it via a stolen key and ID

Best,

Bjoern