On 04/06/2016 02:17 PM, jan iversen wrote:
it turned out to be a rather general problem for building master on
Windows < 8 since Monday, fixed now with commit
279c31469ff2d6fe7c32b43827f6f88ddff1916e

Which sort of highlights, my other email about having a buildable master, somehow.

Which sort of highlights that "buildable" is a rather fuzzy predicate, in that what builds fine for a bot (e.g., running Windows 8) not necessarily builds fine for somebody else (e.g., running Windows 7).