Hi there,

On Wed, 2016-03-16 at 15:54 +0800, majun wrote:
My name is Jun Ma, i'm Xipeng's colleague, i'll take over the work to
try my best implementation Chinese input.

        Great.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, that sounds great. Thank you
for your work. We will try the javascript side to support IME.
As far as i know, the javascript side should implemention something
like composition events to get the "unicode string" produced by IME,
and then send the string to server. If i understand wrong, please
correct it, thank you.

        Correct =)

But i have a problem about the IME popup window, i don't know how to
overlay it at the cursor point, could you give me some suggestions in
detail?

        Sure - so we render the cursor manually in an overlay; so we have all
the positioning information necessary in the client.

        Checkout:

        online/loleaflet/src/layer/marker/Cursor.js

        I suspect that has the position of the blinking cursor that you want to
popup the IME window near.

        Please be aware that (with shared editing) the cursor can move outside
your control - and (I guess) we should prolly cancel the IME interaction
in that case.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--