On 16 Mar 2016, at 06:59, Pratishta Sharma <pratishtasharma@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!
I am Pratishta Sharma, a 3rd year engineering student and I am interested in the project:
Implement epub export filter for GSOC 2016. I'm not sure if the program requires me to come up
with this on my own, but I am unable to understand how would the uno model will be converted to
librevenge model.
Please help me or give me a hint as to how to work it out. The project is really interesting, so
I really want to work on this.

Did you read the GSoC pages, there are a couple of important informations:

You are required to
- have completed at least 1 difficult easyHack
- make a proposal for the project and discuss it with the mentor

In order to successfully complete this project, I advice that you choose an easyHack in the filter
area, so you get used to the code.

rgds
jan i.

Regards,